Blue Ridge has so much to offer food lovers. Between the restaurants, food and beverage boutiques, tours, fresh markets, and private chefs, you will have any number of ways to experience this quaint mountain town through your tastebuds.
Start off with a Food Tour!
Whenever I go to a city as a tourist for the first time, I like to take a tour to get a lay of the land. The same can apply to Blue Ridge and its restaurants so why not get a sampling of many places at once on a food tour?
Blue Ridge Mountain Food Tours
- 706. 455.4812
Each three-tour tour makes several stops at various establishments allowing you to meet fellow foodies, local merchants, and knowledgeable store owners. Peek behind the scenes and visit with chefs and restaurant owners, many of whom had a hand in revitalizing downtown Blue Ridge.
- The Fabulous Foodie Tour - $48/person – must be 21+
- The Brew House Tour - $48/person – must be 21+
- The Sugar High Tour - $48/person
Find Gourmet Treats
Blue Ridge has plenty of food and beverage boutique options so you can find just the right ingredients to make chef-worthy food.
Blue Ridge Olive Oil Company
Blue Ridge Olive Oil Company offers 65 varieties of olive oil and balsamic vinegar from Italy, Spain, Greece, Tunisia, Chile, Australia, and other exotic destinations.
- 511 East Main St. Ste. 100, Blue Ridge
- 706.946.OILS (6457)
- Mon –Thurs. 10am – 5:30pm, Fri. – Sat. 10am – 5:30pm, Sun. 11am – 5:30pm
Right Choice Organics
- 2710 E 1st St. Blue Ridge
- Mon. – Tues. 10am – 6pm, Tues. – Thurs. 10am – 6pm, Fri. 10am – 3pm, Sat – Sun Closed
The Pasta Market
- 11 Mountain St., Blue Ridge
- Mon.-Tues. 11am-5pm, Wed.-Fri. 11am-6pm, Sat. 11am-7pm, Sun. 11am-6pm
Out of the Blue
Out Of The Blue offers an extraordinary selection of the finest wines, beers, and artisan cheeses from around the world.
- 647 East Main St., Blue Ridge
- Mon. – Thurs. 10am – 5pm, Fri.– Sat. 10am – 6pm, Closed Sun.
Tupelo Tea features over 100 delicious and distinct flavored loose-leaf teas from around the world. Enjoy a cup of hot or iced tea, or a healthy tea smoothie plus taste both local & artisan honeys.
- 531 East Main Street, Ste 101, Blue Ridge
- Open Every Day 10am – 6pm
Gather offers locally sourced foods and beverages as well as unique kitchen and home goods. To make your purchases that much sweeter, 1% of every one, every day, goes to local charities.
- 544 E. Main St., Blue Ridge
Blue Ridge Cellars
Blue Ridge Cellars shares local wines, ciders, and beers from North Georgia vineyards and breweries in addition to some great local gourmet foods.
- 500 East Main Street #206, Blue Ridge
- Mon.-Wed. 12 – 5pm, Fri. – Sat. 12 – 6pm, Sun. 1 – 5pm, Closed Thursdays
Fresh From The Farm
Go straight to the source to get your produce.
Mercier Orchards, the largest apple orchard in the southeast, is much more than a bunch of fruit trees.
U-Pick Your Own Fruit - The orchard grows over 50 varieties of apples, along with strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and blackberries that you can pick.
Mercier's Bakery and Deli - Our favorite offering at the bakery is the apple cinnamon bread. But just to be on the safe side, try one of everything.
Candy Kitchen - We always stop here for some fudge but they also have Caramel Apples, Fudge, Gelato, Sorbet, brittle and glazed nuts as well as Apple Cider Slushies.
Farm Winery and Tasting Room - Get a taste of Georgia's first Hard Apple Cider made from farm-grown apples. You can also try their own fruit wines and other regional wines in their tasting room.
In the Market – There are loads of jams, jellies, baking mixes, soup mixes, etc. Stock up!
Cafe- Enjoy breakfast or lunch in the cafe. It's also a great place to sample the goods from the Mercier's Bakery.
- 8660 Blue Ridge Dr, Blue Ridge
- Orchard Hours, Daily 9am to 5pm
- Cafe Fri. – Mon. 9am to 4pm
Blue Ridge Farmers Market
This community market consists of farmers, hobby gardeners, artists, and crafters. It is open from June through November and is located in the downtown City Park in front of the courthouse.
- 400 West Main Street, Blue Ridge
- Open Sat. 8am – 12pm
North Georgia Farmer’s Market
This premier regional farmer's market offering farm fresh produce, fruits, food, and handmade arts and crafts by local farmers and artisans.
- Dunbarton Farm Road, Blue Ridge
- Sat. 9am – 2pm
Hire A Chef
If you don't want to venture out, this is a great option.
Go Out On The Town
There are SO many fantastic restaurants in Blue Ridge that run the gamut. The list of just the ones we like was overwhelming so I decided to focus on two of our favorite up-market choices.
The Black Sheep
- 480 W. Main St. Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Closed Monday * Bar – Tues – Wed – Thurs – Fri 3pm * Dinner – Tues – Wed – Thurs 4-9pm * Dinner Fri 4 – 9:30pm * Brunch – 11am – 3pm * Dinner – Sat 5 – 9:30pm * Dinner Sun – 5 – 8:30pm
Harvest On Main
This is one of our favorite places in Blue Ridge. Chef and owner Danny Helman always has something special on the menu.
- Lunch – 11am-3pm Sun.-Sat. Dinner – 4-8pm Sun.-Thurs. * 4-9pm Fri.-Sat., Closed Sunday
Another option is "Harvest at Home".
Check Chef Helman's out his other establishments.
Masseria Kitchen & Bar
- 671 Roberts Way, Blue Ridge
- Sun. – Thurs. 11am – 8pm, Fri. – Sat. 11am – 9pm
Cucina Rustica and La Pizzeria @ Cucina Rustica
- 76 Forge Mill Road, Morganton
- Mon. – Thurs. 11am – 9pm, Sat. 4 – 9pm, Closed Sun
So as you can see, there is no shortage of things to keep a foodie busy in Blue Ridge. By the way, your tastebuds don't care what season it is. Plan your visit today!