A Gift of Quality Time
My friend, Sue, is full of ideas. When her granddaughters come to town she likes to spend quality time with them, often around unique activities so she reached out to me to do a Painting Private Event. Here is how it worked:
- We decided on a day that suited both of us.
- We chose a theme: animals. The girls wanted to paint pictures of wolves and dolphins.
- I sent them a variety of examples, from cartoons to silhouettes.
- They each chose an image.
- We transferred the images onto canvas.
At the Workshop:
The tables were all ready for the girls with the prepared canvases and all the paint and brushes they needed.
Sue and I helped the girls decide on colors and kept them on track.
They had three hours to paint their animals. The youngest had some extra time so she did a bonus project.
What They Learned:
The girls had a great time with their grandmother and created beautiful pieces for their spaces while increasing their knowledge, skills, and confidence. What a great gift!
Chics With Tools Private Events are always available. Schedule one today.
Leave a comment